Construction Official 

         Bob Huber

Code Enforcement Officer

         Bob Huber

Contact Department

  • Phone:  (973) 383-8845         Fax:  (973) 383-7890

COVID-19 Update- Governor's Executive Order No. 122 as it Pertains to Hampton Township- Please click here to view the notice.

Applications & Forms

Att: Homeowners

  • When hiring a contractor to do work on your house ask if they have the Home Improvement Contractors License
  • As of January 1, 2006 the state of NJ required all contractors to obtain a home improvement contractors license
  • A contractor working on your house must have this in order to obtain permits.
  • According to law final inspections are required before final payment can be issued to contractor.
  • This requirement was instituted by the state to help stop the flood of complaints against "fly by night" contractors who don't finish jobs or take deposits and never start a job
  • This is for your protection
  • Find out more

Att: Contractors

  • All Contractors must be a registered Home Improvement Contractor to obtain permits
  • This requirement pertains to any contractor in the business of home improvement: 

Construction Department